So the other day I wrapped up the year in review. I could guess for each month how the new year of 2012 might go, but at the same time God only knows for sure. So instead of making resolutions and things of that nature… instead I am going to write a list of goals that I have for the new and up coming year. If I get all of these goals accomplished we shall see with time and patience.
1) Get to over 100 blogs by March… that is when I started my blog and wow if they only knew what they were thinking when thy suggested me starting a blog lol.
2) By April or May and if anyone wants to keep me in check for this one awesome…. have a plan figured out for going back to school by August. For those of you who know what a huge choice that would this would be a major step in the right direction for me.
3) Have a steady job and starting paying off any bills that I have left to figure out try to get my fiances in order…. Another big goal for me. But something tells me 2012 is going to be good for me.
4) Have an amazing birthday party in September…. ok this one will be the epic out of the 20’s and into a new decade, yes folks I am really that old lol lol but I was thinking of maybe two birthdays one of anybody and one for select few friends going out.. start planing this now ,lol
5)Be a lot closer in my walk with the Lord then I am now. yes granted this should be my first goal as it is. But that is going to mean me being more open to those who are closer to me. Letting them know what is really going on when I am upset the first time.
6)Be looking for a new automobile… let me explain this one also while me and Moe my jeep have had a good run of going on 4 years this August, but he is starting to have issues 😦 I do not want to leave him but sadly the cost to keep him updated would be to much… please do not tell him 🙂 jk
7) Try and have monthly dinners at my house… ok I know people can get busy with life… but the way I look at it wy not relax with a home cooked meal, and some great company.
8) Me and my friends are thinking of going to Comic Con this year in San Diego. It would be an amazing experience if we could pull this off, lol but I know that may seem like a smaller goal, but I have never been to anything like that.And other then Iowa no offense it has been since 09 since I left the state. cabin fever starting to effect.
That is all the goals I have for right now, if I can think of any to add latter I for sure will, but until then have a safe and happy new year… and Happy Reading, Adam